How to Transfer Pictures from iPhone on your PC?
You can import pictures from your iOS device using iPhoto, Image Capture or you can go for Aperture.iOS features offers the users to import the pictures and other data in many ways.
Import photos via iPhoto:
- Connect the device to your personal computer. iPhoto should directly open its import window and show images and videos in your device.
- Click Import All or if you want to import specific items, select those and then click Import Selected. After your items import, a dialog box will ask you if you want to delete the original photos from your Camera Roll, now Delete Photos or Keep Photos.
- If you remove photos after you import them, you can diminish the size of your Camera Roll, advance backup and restore times.
If you don’t have iPhoto on your device, import photos from your device using Image Capture:
- Connect the iOS device to your system. Go to your Applications folder and open Image Capture.
- Select where you want to import photos.
- Click the Options tab.
- Select “Delete items from camera after downloading to the system”
- If you delete photos after you import them, you can reduce the size of your Camera Roll and improve backup.
- Finishing with one system now if you want to import the photos to additional computers, deselect this option to keep your photos.
- Click OK and download.