How to make a Website? – Master Software Solutions
To create your website you need the follow below listed points:
- Get Your Domain Name: The first thing you need to do is to get yourself a domain name. This would be the name of your website. For example, www.mastersoftwaresolutions.com. To get a domain name, you have to pay an annual fee to a registrar to get access to your own site.
- Choose a Web Host and Sign Up account: A web host is mainly a company that has number of computers connected to the Internet. When you place your web pages on those computers, everyone in the world will be able to view them.
- Designing your Web Pages: Once you have got your domain name and web host, the next step is designing the website. Here you have two choices either you can hire a web designer from a good web designing company, or you can go for Website building software which designs your website in a few clicks hence no technical skills required.
- Testing Your Website: You need to test your web pages as you design them in the major browsers like Google, Bing etc.
- Getting Your Site Noticed: When your website is ready now you can submit it to search engines like Google and Bing. Over-all, if your site is already in-link with other websites, you don’t need to submit the search engines.
Above listed points are a distillation of some of the important steps in getting started with your site.