Getting Traffic According to Keyword Search
Here is the solution to the Query: “I have two websites for one company. If visitor search for DSA bangalore, i want to redirect them to dsablr website. if visitor search for DSA mumbai, i want to redirect them to dsamum website. How can i achieve this“
As i come to know the person is having two websites and he wants his visitors to go to specific domain according to their search. This can be possible with the help pf content and the keywords for the specific domain. You can use the search engine keywords to redirect your visitors. Say, if your visitors will be searching for ‘DSA banglore‘, then they will be only redirected to ‘dsablr website‘ if that domain will be ranking for this particular keyword. Similarly, you need to target dsamun for DSA mumbai if you want your visitors to come for this specific keywords.
Along with the keyword targeting, Google recommends the following necessary things to get well rankings in SERPS:
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.
- Don’t deceive your users or search engines with different information. This is commonly known as cloaking.
- Make a site with a clear hierarchy and text links.
- Every webpage should be reachable from at least one static text link.
- Present your Sitemap for both users and search engines.
- Create a useful, information-rich site, and write pages that clearly and accurately describe your content.
- Make sure that your title elements and ALT attributes are descriptive and accurate.
- Build human friendly URLs.
- Use 301 redirects or the rel=”canonical” element to address duplicate content.