Lack of website traffic is one of the most communal challenge for the website owner hence to fix-up issues we need to go for these points. While some of these tactics won’t be a quick fix but you may be amazed how quickly they start to generate results.
- Focus on long-tail keywords: Make sure your posts include all the relevant keywords related to your content.
- Start a forum on your website: An active forum will quickly begin ranking for long-tail keywords. This also works well for decreasing your site’s bounce rate and hence increasing time-on-site and building a community.
- Start a Facebook group to drives traffic to your site: Start a specific group where members can ask queries and get replies from different sources which will be relevant to their queries.
- Promote your blog posts to your email list: This doesn’t need to be the main aim of all your emails, but including a link back to your blog posts can hopefully increase traffic simultaneously leads.
- Use links of other relevant posts on your blog: When you write a post, always mention other posts your readers may find them useful in anyway so hopefully this is great for SEO as well as for increasing conversion rates, time-on-site and most importantly traffic.
So most importantly you need good SEO Service for your website and make it rank on the top of the page.