What is parse.com ?
How to get Started with Parse.com?
- First Step to start with Parse.com is to register on Parse.com.
- Log In with your details.
- After Log In click on Create New App button.
- When you click on Create app button Getting Started window will open which contains App keys as shown in figure below:-
- As you are working with Asp.net copy Application Id and .NET key
How to configure Asp.net application with Parse.com
- Add Global.asax file in your application.
- You can initialize your application in the Application_Start Event.
- You just had to implement the code in the Application_start event. Parse.ParseClient.Initialize(“App_Id”, “.NET_Key”);
- Now create an instance of ParseObject Class in your .cs file as below:
ParseObject gameScore = new ParseObject(“TABLE”);
gameScore[“COL”] = “TEMP”;